If you have tested positive for HIV/AIDS and live in Southwest Ohio, we are here to help.
What Can Caracole Do for Me?
- Give you confidential services
- Explain HIV/AIDS – what your test results mean, what kind of treatment is available and how to access it
- Help you access benefits and medication
- If you qualify, provide a safe place for you to live or financial help for you and your family to live in your own home
- Help you access housing and other services if you need them
- Provide a safe, non-judgmental, confidential environment
What Does it Cost?
Services are free of charge, thanks to federal, state and city grants and donations from generous individuals, foundations and the United Way of Greater Cincinnati.
Am I Eligible?
Caracole serves people of all income levels regardless of health insurance status who live in these Ohio counties: Hamilton, Butler, Clermont, Brown, Clinton, Warren, Highland and Adams. Housing programs are limited to certain counties.
To find out more about the specific programs and services we offer here at Caracole, please visit our Programs Page. To inquire about and register for services, please call us at (513) 761-1480 or email email@example.com