NOTICE: Beginning April 1st all Kroger Rewards registrations must be renewed on the Kroger Community Rewards website. You must renew this registration each year. Please update your Kroger Plus Card to help raise funds for Caracole! Please follow the instructions below. Thank you!
Shop at Kroger and help Caracole!
The kind folks at Kroger are giving back to the community through their new Kroger Community Rewards Program – and Caracole is one of the recipients! We are calling on all of our friends with Kroger Plus Cards to go Krogering and help raise funds for Caracole’s mission of providing housing and supportive services for individuals and families living with HIV/AIDS. It’s simple to do and will benefit Caracole all year long. Here’s the scoop:
- Go to www.kroger.com
- Click “Community” at the bottom of the page under“ About the Company”
- Click “Community Rewards”
- Click “Enroll” under the “Cincinnati, OH” option
- If you have an account, log in using your information
- If you do not have an account, click “Get Started” and register your Kroger Plus Card
- When asked to enter Caracole’s assigned NPO #,type 82621 and hit “Search”
- Select “Caracole” from the options that appear
Then, get shopping! Every time you swipe your Kroger Plus Card when making a purchase, Caracole will receive a percentage of the total – up to $50,000 per quarter! There is NO cost to you and it doesn’t affect any other Kroger Rewards perks you may be enjoying.
Thank you so much for your help. We are excited to be a part of the Kroger Community Rewards Program and appreciate our friends joining us!