Caracole Prevention Program
Caracole’s prevention program provides FREE, anonymous or confidential HIV and Hepatitis C (HCV) testing for the community. We conduct testing in our Northside office and throughout Hamilton and Butler County along with education and prevention services to at-risk populations. We focus our community outreach on men who have sex with men (MSM), people who inject drugs (PWID), and commercial sex workers. Caracole’s prevention program consists of:
- Free, rapid (results in 20 minutes) anonymous HIV testing
- Free, rapid (results in 20 minutes) confidential Hepatitis C (HCV) testing
- One-on-one counseling services for those living with or affected by HIV/AIDS
- Harm reduction services for people who inject drugs
- Prevention and educational services to community groups
Testing appointments can be made by calling 513-761-1480. Walk in appointments available Monday-Friday from 9am-5 pm or Wednesdays from 9 am-8 pm at our Northside Office located at 4138 Hamilton Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45223.