Caracole, Inc. is hiring for the position of Director of Operations
- Must have bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years administrative experience.
- Responsibilities include coordinating human resources, policy development and implementation, technology oversight as well as managing the day-to-day operations of a busy agency.
Caracole, Inc. is hiring for the position of Case Manager
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: coordinating housing and case management services for HIV-affected persons. Knowledge of HIV/AIDS, substance abuse/mental illness preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse population with goal to maximize self-sufficiency. Skilled team player and independent thinker. Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Minimum BSW, Masters preferred, Ohio Social Work license required.
Caracole, Inc. is hiring for the position of Resident Assistants for our transitional housing facilities.
- Candidates of choice include those that are people-focused, flexible, punctual, and committed to working with clients in a group home setting.
- Requirements include a high school diploma or GED and we prefer candidates with knowledge/experience with HIV, Substance Abuse, and/or Mental Health.
We offer 3 shifts, primarily evenings and weekends. Pay rate is $12.00 per hour.
Please email, fax or mail cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
4138 Hamilton Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223
No phone calls, please. The process will take awhile; we will notify applicants once we have made a decision.
Caracole, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.