Caracole, Inc. is hiring for the position of Housing Specialist.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: assisting clients/families living with HIV secure and maintain safe and affordable housing; developing housing plans; provide good tenant education/support for clients and landlords.
- Interest and knowledge about homelessness and resources in Hamilton County that serve homeless. Housing Specialist will meet with clients in the community and conduct regular home visits. Caracole is looking for an individual with proven ability to work with diverse populations, with goal to maximize family’s self-sufficiency.
- Requires bachelor’s degree, prefer additional course study in a related social service field and one year experience in social services.
- Candidate must have basic computer skills (Microsoft Office) and ability to complete timely documentation.
- This position requires the use of a personal mobile phone, with reimbursement.
- This position requires driving of own personal vehicle, a valid driver’s license, and insurance.
- Applicant must be detailed oriented individual with good interpersonal communication skills having the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ideal candidate should have knowledge and or experience with subsidized housing programs; employment coaching and accessing qualifying benefits. Candidate will conduct housing education for individuals and groups.
Caracole, Inc. is hiring for the position of Chief Financial Officer.
Must have bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years non-profit grant and audit accounting experience
- Supervisory skills preferred, CPA certification a plus.
- Responsibilities include serving as a member of the agency’s leadership team, budget preparation, finance and grant reports and oversight of agency investments.
Caracole, Inc. is hiring for the position of Resident Assistant for our transitional housing facilities.
- Candidates of choice include those that are people-focused, flexible, punctual, and committed to working with clients in a group home setting.
- Requirements include a high school diploma or GED and we prefer candidates with knowledge/experience with HIV, Substance Abuse, and/or Mental Health.
We offer 3 shifts, primarily evenings and weekends. Pay rate is $12.00 per hour.
Please email, fax or mail cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
4138 Hamilton Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223
No phone calls, please. The process will take awhile; we will notify applicants once we have made a decision.
Caracole, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.