Caracole is now hiring a Non-Medical Case Manager
Progressive, dynamic human services organization is seeking a full time Non-medical Case Manager to provide services to individuals and families affected by HIV/AIDS, homelessness, mental health and substance abuse. Interest in working with a diverse team devoted to the provision of care to a multicultural, diverse population essential.
• Provide case management intervention services, initial service plan, client teaching
• Facilitate access to medical care, medication, and referrals for a broad range of services.
• Provide assistance obtaining health insurance, benefits/entitlement programs, and other sources of support for covering costs of medications and medical care.
• Provide education regarding safer sex practices, medication adherence and the importance of linkage to medical care.
• Serve as a liaison between clients and medical/service providers.
• Provide transportation for clients
Requirements: Minimum of bachelor’s degree in social work or related field, with two years of social service experience. Knowledge about HIV/AIDS service networks, entitlement programs and other community services. Must have reliable transportation, drivers license, insurance.
Caracole is now hiring a Housing Case Aide
Progressive, dynamic human services organization has full time position for Case Aide to assist Housing Team in serving individuals/families living with HIV/AIDS who are seeking safe, affordable housing and employment. Position will assist with housing plans, provide tenant/landlord education/support. Includes meeting with clients in the community, home visits, working with a multicultural, diverse population. Requires basic computer skills, detail oriented, good communication skills, ability to work independently and in a team. Ideal candidate should have knowledge/ experience with HIV/AIDS, mental illness, homelessness, subsidized housing programs, employment coaching and accessing qualifying benefits. Must have minimum of high school diploma/GED, able to drive own personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, and insurance. $14-15/ hour.
Great place to work!
Please email, fax or mail cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
4138 Hamilton Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223
No phone calls, please. The process will take awhile; we will notify applicants once we have made a decision.
Caracole, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.