We LOVE our volunteers at Caracole – our mission would not be possible without them!
You can help us in so many ways:
- Be a volunteer buddy for a client in need
- Help gather in-kind donations for our clients
- Assist with our numerous fundraiser events
- Assist with administrative tasks
- And general volunteer merriment
We ask all volunteers to participate in our Volunteer Orientation where we give you a brief history of Caracole and our current programs, tour our office and introduce you to staff, review our confidentiality policies and other procedures and go over our current volunteer opportunities. To schedule a Volunteer Orientation, please contact Megan Green, Community Investment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (513) 619-1483.
Please click here to download our Volunteer Application. Please print this form out and bring it with you to your Volunteer Orientation.